Best Yaldo Eye Center has a full line of treatments using laser surgery which is currently the most advanced of laser technology. It does not matter if you have poor sight up close, at a distance or a combination of both, the best Michigan Lasik will have a solution that matches your specific needs. Make an appointment for a free Lasik evaluation and let the vision experts help you find the situation that is the right one for you.
- Lasik is a simple, outpatient surgery or procedure that amends most prescriptions;
- Can correct nearsightedness, astigmatism and farsightedness;
- This office alone has done over 30,000 Lasik procedures.
Not only will it fix your prescriptions, it will also free you from the cost and the inconvenience of glasses or contacts.
Quality of life
The quality of your life depends on the quality of your vision. Lasik eye surgeons commit to freeing you from the cost of eyewear so that you can continue to be active without the annoyance of contacts or glasses. Vision experts will help you with your vison care and corrective needs today and in the future. Together they will help you see the world clearly and provide you with a lifetime of good eye health.
For those under the age of 50, the treatment options below are the very best ways to get rid of your glasses.
Conventional Lasik is a modest, outpatient technique that can exact most prescriptions whether you are farsighted, or near-sighted, or have astigmatism. Conventional or standard Lasik was the first type of Lasik used from its inauguration in the 1990’s up until all-laser Lasik was developed in the early 21st century.
Conventional Lasik is the more inexpensive procedure but lacks several features of all laser Lasik. The main modification is the expansion of the Lasik flap, which is called the cornerstone of Lasik surgery.
The elements of Conventional Lasik:
- A flap is made in the cornea with a microkeratome, a high quality medical blade;
- After the eye is lined up in the laser path, a 3 – camera tracing system tracks the very smallest, micro-millimetre eye movements;
- After the restructuring is complete, the flap is folded back over its first position and connects itself to the top layer of the cornea within minutes forming a bandage over all work done underneath;
- The procedure from begin to end takes no more than 10 minutes and recovery is generally within several hours
What to experience
- A local anaesthetic numbs the eye;
- A low dosage of Valium ensures that the patient is relaxed and comfortable;
- Most of the patients feel a slight pressure during the procedure, with no or very minimal amount of pain;
- You are given eyewear for protection and driven home to relax for the remainder of the day;
- A day or so later, you will return for a post-operative check-up.