Cryotherapy has come up as a new innovation in medical science, where you can get pain relieving treatment from extreme cold air.
What is Cryotherapy?
A new technique being launched by research for pain relief is Cryotherapy in which the pain from the body is relieved by the use of ice or cold water. This therapy is basically considered under the physiotherapy. It’s mostly proven really effective in case of sprain and strains caused in the body.
Diseases that can be treated with the practice of Cryotherapy are:
- Hypersensitivity to cold
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Blood circulation related problems
What precautions to be taken while undergoing the therapy
- Insulate the area with some thin cloth or paper towel so as to prevent the affect of ice directly on the body
- Do not use the ice for more than 20 minutes on the body
In such treatment ice treats the inflammation caused on the body by numbing the pain and contracting the blood vessels to decrease the level of fluid passing from that particular area. It helps in reducing the amount of swelling and making the area pain free.
BENEFITS OF CRYOTHERAPY
Cryotherapy is associated with many benefits that are making this therapy popular. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Anti- inflammatory– inflammation is not always a bad condition for the body, it is actually the response of some of the intense body activity like-exercise. It indicates that your body is healing the joint portions.
- Fat burning- the cold therapy expose the body to speed up the metabolism process that helps in regaining the body temperature and in all this process, the brown fat of the body is burnt.
- Muscle recovery– the therapy speed up the muscle building in the body as the cold therapy allows improving blood circulation.
- Pain reduction– all those who are suffering from arthritis experienced a great pain reduction after going through the cold therapy
Treatments offered at advanced Cryotherapy clinic
You can take various treatments in advanced Cryotherapy clinic like:
Whole body Cryotherapy
In this body is allowed to stay at extreme cold temperature for three minutes. This therapy is useful for the treatment of skin condition, improvement in the recovery time of athletes and for weight loss.
The surface temperature of the skin is controlled by the bombardment of stream of nitrogen on your skin. It stimulates the strong rejuvenation that helps in promoting the healing to make your skin look younger than before. It works by contracting the blood vessels of the skin and allowing them to widen after the treatment finishes.
Lost application Cryotherapy
It treats the injuries and pain of the body by the use of cold temperature on the affected area. It benefits in case of chronic pain and for the treatment of arthritic pain.
You can Visit advanced cryotherapy clinic for experiencing the health and wellness. There are specialists who can provide you the personalised treatment plan depending upon your past health and current status of the body.